Thursday 20 October 2011

Sebamed vs Winter

I don't know about you but this cold weather is forcing me to put on the heating, and while I worry about the cost of starting so early, I'm also experiencing extreme dry and cracked skin to as the heating sucks away any scarce water left in my body.  I now officially feel like an extremely dried out prune > :(

And if your as unlucky as me and is experiencing the same, then why not try protect that skin with our Sebamed cleansing and moisturising products?  Sebamed products are formulated at pH value of 5.5 to help maintain your skin's hydration, hydration that is often stripped by other harsh cleansing products.

So safeguard your skin over these decliningly cold months now!

Don't forget to redeem our October offer - free 1st class delivery to all our customers this month.  Find the voucher  under the "offers" tab just above this article. 
 


Other products of interest:

Ikove Buriti Lip Balm                                                   

   EcoLips Lip Balm



To read more about our lip balms go to blog   article EcoLips and IKove Lip Balm or

Purchase now at our Natural Woman store - lip care

No comments:

Post a Comment