Sunday 29 April 2012

Customer review - Zyme Prime

 
"I hadn't used digestive enzymes before so wanted one which gave me good protein support, but even more so, for carbohydrates: I find all carbs cause me gut problems - I have an auto-immune disease - and I can't tolerate gluten.  These looked as if they had a reasonable level of potency in each tablet and a balance of enzymes which - from doing research - looked as if they would suit my needs.


I started taking 1 tablet with each meal and have built up to what I now find suits me: 1 breakfast, 2 lunch, 2-3 dinner (according to the type of carbs).  The pills have definitely helped me and I've bought more as a result: although I am usually as bloated as before, my 'midriff' is far less uncomfortable and there are times when I don't have any discomfort and, occasionally, I've not been bloated at all when I wake up - an amazing event for me!  You do need to experiment with what is right for you and to think about the food you're eating them with or you can 'overdose' and find you need the loo rather quickly, but it doesn't take long to find what's best and I'd certainly recommend them."

Review send in by Carolyn.


We at Natural Woman would love to hear from you, so if there's a specific product that works for you, and you would like to share it with everyone else, post a note to us on this site, or send us an email now
 

No comments:

Post a Comment